WE WANT MORE FAMILIES LIKE YOURS!
We know that our best ambassadors are you, our families, who know us better than anyone else and recognize the positive impact we have had on your children’s education. We have created a referral plan for Olinca families because we want to grow hand in hand with you, as you are our best letter of introduction.
HOW TO MAKE A REFERRAL
The referring Olinca family must fill out the digital form that appears on this web page.
This form will request the full name, telephone number, and e-mail address of the family, as well as the name, age, and school of origin of the referred child.
You will benefit from a 100% discount on one month’s tuition for one child (per student referred*)
ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT OF THE REFERRED STUDENT
The referred child must go through the admissions process and enroll. The benefit of the tuition discount will be granted 5 months after the referred candidate has started attending classes.
Conditions and restrictions
- In order to qualify for the discount in question, it is mandatory that the Olinca family fill out the “Refer a Family” form before the new family proceeds with the admissions process.
- The new family can only be referred by a family from the Olinca Community.
- If you have more than one child studying at Olinca, the discount will be applied to one of the children. The discount will be applied to the child with the lowest tuition.
- The benefit will be applied to the 5th month after the referred child begins school.
- The referred student must remain in the school for at least 4 months.
- The referring family and the referred family must be 100% up to date with registration and tuition payments.
- The following conditions are not accepted:
- It is not considered a referral if it is simply mentioned that “I heard about the school from a particular family”.
- If the person who you are referring already has a previous relationship with the school. For example: if the parents are graduates of the school, if they have already completed an admissions process in the past, or if they have studied at the school on a previous occasion.